Welcome to the INVOC website.
Recent website updates:
27 Mar: Home page updates
19 Mar: Littlemill results
18 Mar: Doubledukes event
Our next events:
Weds May 3rd, 17th & 31st. Evening events at Craigmonie, Craig Phadrig & Ord Hill also incorporating schools league. Has your school registered? Find out how here.
The next few 'local' events
|Sat Apr 22nd||MOR||Local event||Millbuies, Elgin|
|Weds 3 May||INVOC||Local event including schools league||Craigmonie, Drumnadrochit|
|Weds 17 May||INVOC||Local event including schools league||Craig Phadrig, Inverness|
|Weds 31 May||INVOC||Local event including schools league||Ord Hill, North Kessock|
See the Events page for all forthcoming INVOC fixtures and links to other clubs' and national fixture lists.
Littlemill & AGM - Sunday19th March 2017
Our classic area eskers, marsh and a bit of heather all in the local vicinity. Thanks to the event team: Jim Finlayson (organiser), Colin Sailisbury (planner) and Ian Shread (SI).
The event was followed by our AGM. Thanks to outgoing committee members Iain Hope and Iain Shepherd, and to James Laird stepping down from president. The new committee elected is:
- President: Jim Finlayson
- Secretary: Veronica Vargas
- Treasurer: Alec Keith
- Vice President: Dave Summers
- Committee: Tara Black, Laurence Cload, Jenny Hall, Kevin Holliday, Alastair Kinghorn & James Laird.
Trophies awarded were:
- Audun Fristad: Freya Shepherd (most improved junior)
- Dick Amour Memorial Trophy: Alasdair and Finlay Raynor
- Ann Walder Ladies Championship: Jenny Blackwood
- President's Quaich: Iain Shepherd